All use of the web site www.HiddenGemsTours.in(“the Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
Hidden Gems Tours may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Hidden Gems Tours.
The Services provided by Hidden Gems Tours include the provision city tours by passenger-carrying vehicles and guided tours on foot.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content www.HiddenGemsTours.in (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.HiddenGemsTours.in content requires the prior written permission of Hidden Gems Tours.
If you have an E-ticket, you must bring the printed E-ticket, or show the SMS link with E-ticket visible from your phone, along with the credit card used to make the purchase as proof of ID. You should present your E-ticket to the Hidden Gems Tours staff, at the preferred boarding point. Hidden Gems Tours reserves the right to refuse any E-tickets presented without the credit card used to make the purchase.
Prices shown on Hidden Gems Tours website are per person unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
All walking tours are subject to availability. The scheduled walks will be communicated on the website. Private walks will be conducted based on availability of the guides. Walks can be cancelled or rescheduled due to rains or unforeseen circumstances.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Rescheduling: Will be strictly subject to availability
Child tickets are available for children aged from 4-12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under 4 may travel for free if accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult: 1 child) as long as the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
ACCIDENT OR LOSS
Please take care of all personal property. Hidden Gems Tours will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to negligence by Hidden Gems Tours, in which case its liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) for damages to a maximum of the refund of the ticket price.
- Whilst touring, please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advice passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
4 .In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, the tour will not be delayed in order to wait for the client and then no liability can be accepted.
We, Hidden Gems Tours, ensure that any personal data shared with us or the personal data that we get from other organisations will be kept safe and will not be used for any purposes that you have not agreed to. Also, we want to inform you that any personal data we are collecting will be used for Hidden Gems Tours purposes only and will not be shared with any third-party organisations.
We collect your information in the following ways:
· Information you provide while you book or purchase any product(s)
· We will ask for your personal information in order to process your bookings or product(s) purchased on our Website or resellers. This information may include but not limited to contact and address details, payments information and any other information required only for the purpose of completing your transaction.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. When you access our websites or apps, your device will provide us some information such as type of device, operating system of device you are using or may report any details of website or app crash.
We also use a number of additional advertising cookies through tools that may change from time to
time. However, these tools use a number of cookies to collect information and website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Hidden Gems Tours.
*Runwalk.in & Hidden Gems Tours are synonymical.